Re: Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

On 10/11/20 12:10 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Tony,
I'm working out a issue with changing TGs now. I hope you have been
using dvswitch.sh to control the server. If you have not, you need to be.
dvswitch.sh was built for just this thing in mind. I have to do a
updated write up but here is most of it in message form. First, let's
make sure you have the private node setup to work best with DVSwitch.
These are the recommended settings you should have. You may have other
parameters:

Thanks Steve.  I think I'm pretty close, as I took my AllStar settings
from my working multimode gateway, which I know I turned off all the
telemetry stuff on.  Will take a look at the rest and set it up.

And the other question is how can I add other modes (YSF, etc) to this?

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com