Re: Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

Steve N4IRS

It was in the first message, but here it is again:

Now, lets add some commands to control the modes from ASL. Add this to your [functions stanza]. I chose 0 as a first character since it's not used in the default ASL.

; mode commands sent via DTMF
00 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh ; unused
01 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh ; unused
02 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh ; unused
03 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh tune unlink  ; Unlink from last TG / reflector
04 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DMR
05 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DSTAR
06 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF
07 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode P25
08 = cmd, /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode NXDN

On 11/9/20 4:15 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 10/11/20 12:10 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Tony,
I'm working out a issue with changing TGs now. I hope you have been
using dvswitch.sh to control the server. If you have not, you need to be.
dvswitch.sh was built for just this thing in mind. I have to do a
updated write up but here is most of it in message form. First, let's
make sure you have the private node setup to work best with DVSwitch.
These are the recommended settings you should have. You may have other
parameters:
Thanks Steve.  I think I'm pretty close, as I took my AllStar settings
from my working multimode gateway, which I know I turned off all the
telemetry stuff on.  Will take a look at the rest and set it up.

And the other question is how can I add other modes (YSF, etc) to this?