YSF and DMR bridging

Aaron Groover

I know I’m sorry this a repeated subject however today blue ridge is just giving tons of issues with the internet and I cannot load the forums/threads page to find the answers before asking. So I apologize for that.

So I have a ysf reflector and a dmr reflector that I want them to both communicate (bridge) with each other.

I do have asl to dmr working no issues but just don’t know how to make them BOTH communicate.

From what i was told you don’t need analog bridge, but just run the MMDVM bridge. Now my question is in dvswitch what is the TG I’m exporting? 9, my dmr TG or fusion? Obviously the fallback ID is self explanatory.

Steve if your seeing this, really sorry you have to repeat it again....

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**