Re: Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

Neil k8it

Just reading all of this great thread before I install it. What DTMF command would I use to switch from BM 3100 to TGIF 50631? This is another DMR network and requires the protocol, network name, password etc. to be changed. VVBut you know this Steve.

From: "Steve N4IRS" <szingman@msgstor.com>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 7:58 PM
To: <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

Tony,
That was my mistake, use disconnect rather then unlink. Let me know.

Steve

On 11/9/20 7:55 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 10/11/20 12:10 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Tony,
I'm working out a issue with changing TGs now. I hope you have been
using dvswitch.sh to control the server. If you have not, you need to be.
dvswitch.sh was built for just this thing in mind. I have to do a
updated write up but here is most of it in message form. First, let's
make sure you have the private node setup to work best with DVSwitch.
These are the recommended settings you should have. You may have other
parameters:
Thanks Steve, that worked perfectly. Tested connections to DMR, YSF and
P25, all working well. :) Only thing I've noticed is that the
disconnect command (dvswitch.sh tune unlink) really doesn't seem to do
much, but all the others are working. In a sense, it's no biggie,
because I can always take down the private node link when issuing the
unlink command and bring it up when selecting a DV mode.

https://www.avg.com