Switching DMR networks, is just a tune command.
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh "tune passw0rd@tgif.network:62031"
assign a DTMF sequence to that just like disconnect...

On 11/10/20 5:58 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 11/11/20 9:53 am, Neil k8it wrote:
Just reading all of this great thread before I install it.  What DTMF
command would I use to switch from BM 3100 to TGIF 50631?  This is
another DMR network and requires the protocol, network name, password
etc. to be changed. VVBut you know this Steve.
Good question.  I'm only running BM, but there will be a sequence of
commands, because you will most likely want to unlink ("disconnect")
from the old TG, before linking to the new one.

From: "Steve N4IRS" <szingman@msgstor.com>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 7:58 PM
To: <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

Tony,
That was my mistake, use disconnect rather then unlink. Let me know.

Steve

On 11/9/20 7:55 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 10/11/20 12:10 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Tony,
I'm working out a issue with changing TGs now. I hope you have been
using dvswitch.sh to control the server. If you have not, you need
to be.
dvswitch.sh was built for just this thing in mind. I have to do a
updated write up but here is most of it in message form. First, let's
make sure you have the private node setup to work best with DVSwitch.
These are the recommended settings you should have. You may have other
parameters:
Thanks Steve, that worked perfectly.  Tested connections to DMR, YSF
and
P25, all working well. :)  Only thing I've noticed is that the
disconnect command (dvswitch.sh tune unlink) really doesn't seem to do
much, but all the others are working.  In a sense, it's no biggie,
because I can always take down the private node link when issuing the
unlink command and bring it up when selecting a DV mode.

https://www.avg.com