Re: M17 to ASL

Steve KC1AWV

Skyler,

I'm sorry that your experience with M17 hasn't been as stellar as some may expect. Please, understand that the protocol is still very much in its infancy, and there are many people working on the protocol to improve it.

As of now, there are no plans by the M17 Working Group on implementing any sort of cross-mode / cross-protocol capability, as the protocol is still not finished. There are several projects working on doing so, but again these are all very much in an 'alpha' stage. If you would like to participate or know more about the progress, you may visit the website or join us on our chat channels to further the discussion there.

Thanks!

Steve KC1AWV