From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2020 3:33 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] Coming to a browser near you

In the discussion of a issue with radioid.net missing some entries this weekend I posted a screenshot of a work in progress. So, since the cat is out of the bag...
This is a work in progress of the new web (HTML) client. We have no release date and the program has not even gone into beta test yet.
I'll post update info here when available.