Re: Configuring DVSwitch Mobile to access own AllStarLink node

Steve N4IRS

Without seeing the logs, iax.conf and extensions.conf there is not much I can do to help. I don't know what line 60 says.

On 11/19/20 7:24 PM, lcm@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I think I figured it out. Two things:

1. DV Switch mobile app seems to only connect when using the [myphone-iaxrpt] stanza as the username. It will not connect to [iaxrpt]. It throws an invalid password or stanza. I verified the password so it is some other option.

2. I changed Line 60 of extensions.conf from 1998 to my node number. After doing that, I was able to connect without the "node 199..." disconnect error state.