Re: Configuring DVSwitch Mobile to access own AllStarLink node

@k6lcm

Edited

This is the section where the 1998 needed to be changed to my node number:

[phone-iaxrpt]    ;;; Stanza is the context from iax.conf
exten => 42437,1,Answer
exten => 42437,n,Playback,rpt/node
exten => 42437,n,Playback,digits/1
exten => 42437,n,Playback,digits/9
exten => 42437,n,Playback,digits/9
exten => 42437,n,Playback,digits/8
exten => 42437,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0)
exten => 42437,n,Rpt,1998|P|${CALLERID(name)} ;;; The "CallerID" from IAXRpt

I can show you the logs. Where will I find the log files in the dir structure?

I did some more troubleshooting and it seems to be related to the type setting.  When I change type=user to "friend" in the iax.conf [iaxrpt] stanza it will allow the app to connect using the iaxrpt user without throwing an error suggesting that there may be some issue with using the app to connect as a "user." Not sure the implications of that.

Example:

[iaxrpt]
user=iaxrpt
type=user friend