Analog Bridge

Aaron Groover

I just gotta know. How in the world is analog bridge not used for YSF to DMR?

How does this communicate?

Where is the PTT going? As in transmission.

I see nothing on MMDVM when I key it up.

The point of analog bridge is to bridge the analog OVER to the DMR/Fusion/Dstar or whatever flavor suits your side right?

Where is the audio exactly coming and going to and from?

15 years in radio development, and I still cant understand how or why this is…. NEVER have I seen just a MMDVM bridge running.

Because we use the same method to cross over any trunked county radio system to analog aka Berks County, City of Allentown, With an analog bridged system. MMDVM “Bridge” to me is simply just only logging into the networks.

I think this a good topic I guess, lets all the curious minds know 😉

Thanks for what you do Steve.

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

agroover@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.