Security password on Brandmeister

Steve - WB8GRS

I read elsewhere that Brandmeister Hotspot Users must configure hotspot security password to continue using Brandmeister.  This affect masters 3101, 3102 and 3103 and I assume many other masters. This starts to take affect on Nov 30, 2020.  I have both an Android to DMR and Allstar to DMR bridges running as well as a couple DMR hotspots and a MMDVM DMR repeater on Brandmeister..  Do I need to add a security password to my Android to DMR bridge that I use with DV Switch and to my Allstar to DMR bridge in order to stay logged into Brandmeister, and if yes, how do I do that?

If I need to ask this in a subgroup, please let me know which one.

Thanks,
73,
Steve_WB8GRS