Re: metadata management

Patrick Perdue

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I don't know what the process is for having your reflector listed, only that it can be done.

On 11/26/2020 4:22 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 27/11/20 8:20 am, Patrick Perdue wrote:
As I understand it, you can set up a private P25 reflector which is
available to anyone who uses the pi-star host files, thus, no need to
link to a public reflector. This is what I plan to do. I will probably
also get zero users, but at least I know that coming in.
You can do that, or you can setup your own public reflector.  You just
have to ask to get it listed in the public P25Hosts file.  I did this
for 50535.