Re: Coming to a browser near you

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

As a Mac/iOS user (and professional developer) I have tested on iOS (12, 13 and 14) Safari and Mac OS Catalina (Safari and Chrome)
In addition, Windows Edge, Linux Chromium, Android Chrome and Silk.  Still to test is Firefox.  I will probably not test on Opera (as I don't care)

iOS as always is a challenge because Apple makes everything harder.  You will need TLS certs (a script is included).

I would not say this is a perfect replacement for a mobile app (it is specifically NOT responsive), but it does perform well on iOS and Mac OS.