73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 11/30/20 3:33 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I can't tell you the difference between the 2. I use US and the time zone. It works. Why? Some day I'll Google it. No duh. ;)

On 11/30/2020 3:31 PM, Chuck wrote:

Thanks, Steve, that did it.  Needed to select US vs America.  Duhhh!

73,

Chuck

KE5RAD

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 1:19 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Dashboard Time

[Edited Message Follows]

Try setting to US / Central in raspi-config

On 11/30/2020 1:36 PM, Chuck wrote:

Where?

Chuck

On November 30, 2020 12:33:13 PM CST, Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

Daylight savings flag ?

On 11/30/2020 1:27 PM, ke5rad@... wrote:

How can I adjust the time on the DVSwitch Dashboard running on my Raspberry Pi?  Mine is an hour fast.  I looked at the .ini files and saw nothing related to time zone and I  set America Chicago in raspi-config but no joy.  Suggestions??
--
73,
Chuck