Re: time out on an allstar node with dvswitch

Mike KB8JNM

What is 'the client' ?

On 12/3/2020 1:22 PM, Jed Barton wrote:
so the connection to what ever node i have connect to is fine, it's
the connection between my client and my node is going away. Any
thoughts?

On 12/3/20, Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@padmr.com> wrote:
I am a little confused. Is the connection to dvswitch and asl disconnecting
or dvswitch to whatever you are connecting to?
On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:08 AM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hey guys, Hoping someone cn help. So i have my node setup so i can
connect through dv switch. OK cool, it works. What i notice, after
being connected for a few minutes, it times out, and i have to
re-connect. Is this normal, can it be fixed? I'd like to leave it
connected without having to change this all the time. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Jed