Re: Security password on Brandmeister

Steve N4IRS

Are you saying you have to change your password in MMDVM_Bridge.ini or in self care?

On 12/3/20 5:16 PM, Pete Fierro via groups.io wrote:
Why do I have to keep reloading my password sometimes?Seems good for a while then I have to reload it again.

   Running two pi's analog to dmr bridge both passwords are the same in both as set in MMDVM. INI.

  I Followed the procedure in that website from Brandmeister to set a security password to the letter.

   I highlighted both dmr ids to set the security  password.

  Ideas?

Pete
KD2ARB

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 18:32, Ted Lawrence via groups.io
Yes, that fixed it.  Thanks!