Re: Security password on Brandmeister

Pete Fierro <overthetop52@...>

Selfcare

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 18:30, Corey Dean N3FE
<n3fe@...> wrote:
I just checked the master and no issue there.  When you set the password on the portal it pushes it to ALL masters.  I am showing the same encrypted password on all USA masters and then I checked the UK and AU servers as wel just to make sure they were all in sync.

He is on 3102 though.

On Dec 3, 2020, at 5:59 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

And what Master(s) are you connected to?

On 12/3/20 5:16 PM, Pete Fierro via groups.io wrote:
Why do I have to keep reloading my password sometimes?Seems good for a while then I have to reload it again.

   Running two pi's analog to dmr bridge both passwords are the same in both as set in MMDVM. INI.

  I Followed the procedure in that website from Brandmeister to set a security password to the letter.

   I highlighted both dmr ids to set the security  password.

  Ideas?

Pete
KD2ARB

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 18:32, Ted Lawrence via groups.io
Yes, that fixed it.  Thanks!