Re: Security password on Brandmeister

Brad N8PC

Dont use 1 password for both. It will reject it. They have to be different passwords. No caps and no numbers.  Just make it no more than 10 characyers long all lowercase

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 5:17 PM Pete Fierro via groups.io <overthetop52=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Why do I have to keep reloading my password sometimes?Seems good for a while then I have to reload it again.

   Running two pi's analog to dmr bridge both passwords are the same in both as set in MMDVM. INI.

  I Followed the procedure in that website from Brandmeister to set a security password to the letter.

   I highlighted both dmr ids to set the security  password.

  Ideas?

Pete
KD2ARB

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 18:32, Ted Lawrence via groups.io
<tedlaw2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, that fixed it.  Thanks!