Re: DVSwitch Dashboard Web Port

Steve N4IRS

What port did you move the dashboard to? RX Monitor uses port 8080.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/8/20 7:07 PM, Joe, WB3IHY wrote:
Would changing the port have any repercussions, such as causing the RX Monitor button to malfunction?

I have three DVSwitch installations running on three different Linux computers.  Two of the three have the Dashboard running on the standard lighttpd port and the RX Monitor works fine.

I had to change the port on the third to something else since I already have a webserver occupying the standard one.  The RX Monitor on that one does not work.  It goes red, green, red, blue, etc. and no audio comes through.

Everything else behaves properly.

Thoughts?