Re: Adding P25 to existing YSF and DMR bridge

Gary, KE8O

Steve,

Last night when I tested the P25Gateway was one of the services I forgot to start. In all of my previous attempts it was running. It is set to startup on 27715 my P25 reflector #. I'm using privateP25Host.txt to define my P25Reflector (attached).

Tonight I tested again with the GW started and I'm seeing activity in my terminal windows for MB, AB, and AB2. I've attached the logs from each of those terminal windows.  I also included my P25Reflector log, and my P25GW ini.

There has to be something I'm overlooking.

Thank you !