Re: digital transmit overtime

Steve N4IRS

Patrick,
AllStar should treat traffic coming from AB just like any other channel driver. I will try to test when I get a chance. I'm on the road for the next few day, so it will be the weekend before I can play.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/9/20 5:38 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:
Hi:
I'm trying to find a way to limit transmission time from digital to analog. Lately, I've had users experimenting with Peanut and BlueDV continuously transmitting for long periods of time without realizing it. totime in rpt.conf on the node's stanza seems to have no effect, and I can't find a way to do this from DVSwitch itself. What am I missing?