Re: Adding P25 to existing YSF and DMR bridge

Steve N4IRS

Post your MB.ini, dvswitch.ini and the 2 AB.ini

On 12/11/20 6:25 PM, Gary, KE8O wrote:

Stephen,

Would I see an error if the gateway was getting confused over DMRID’s?

I posted some of my logs the other night. I’m not seeing anything obvious. I did try using my wife’s DMR ID  for one of the MMDVM instances but the outcome was unchanged. I also compared my bridge  AB log against my mobile server AB log and they look similar. I might change my setup and try using a YSF to P25 bridge. At least with that configuration I can see end to end.