Re: Followup on Network Watchdog timeout message FCS to DMR bridge

Steve N4IRS

Dave,
I have uploaded a proposed for your FCS EOT issue. It is located in the testing branch on github at <https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/Testing/raw/MMDVM_Bridge.amd64>
To install:
cd /opt/MMDVM_Bridge
systemctl stop mmdvm_bridge
mv MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.old
wget https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/raw/Testing/bin/MMDVM_Bridge.amd64
mv MMDVM_Bridge.amd64 MMDVM_Bridge
systemctl start mmdvm_bridge

retest and report.
For anyone else that wants to play, I also pushed a update to armhf.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/14/2020 12:12 PM, David Young wrote:
Steve,
Result of -v command:  MMDVM_Bridge version 20201105_V1.6.1 git #0a3bff0
We are running all bridging on cloud server running 'Debian 10 Buster x64' and using the DVSwitch module 'MMDVM_Bridge.amd64'
Didn't consider that HBlink3 might be causing the problem.  We have the HBlink3 configuration set to:  Repeat=true
I will attach with the simple bridge diagram additional config files including the hblink.cfg.  This is the first time I have used HBlink3 so you may see something wrong in my configuration causing this problem.  We are using the same TG number for both TGIF DMR and NXDN.

Thanks for your help,
Dave
--
Dave WB6DTB