Re: Followup on Network Watchdog timeout message FCS to DMR bridge

David Young

Steve,
Yes, success!!!
Works perfectly.  On you install instructions,  a note:
Installing the new MMDVM_Bridge module, just doing the systemctl stop command and replacing the existing MMDVM_Bridge module and restarting using systemctl start, did not fix the problem although the module did restart.  I needed to reboot the server and restart from cold and that then did the trick and all works now.  I had to also do a:  chmod +x MMDVM_Bridge, to get my script to execute without a permission denied error.

Thanks much Steve, I've been struggling with this for some time.
--
Dave WB6DTB