#analog_bridge #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Don Poaps

I finally got all my nodes green. I have 530782 setups on my DV Switch PI.
Are there simple documents showing how to connect via the main node to the DV switch Node. I'm using analog ht being heard by my Kenwood V71. I like to be able to use the HT or the IAX Phone on my Windows or my Cell phone. The audio some goes to the dvswitch out DMR or D Star.
On the DVswitch, I have answered all the DMR and D-Star answers as far as a password, etc.
73
Don