Confused hblink and MMDVM bridge.

G4WXN@...

Please excuse my stupidity, I am struggling to get my head around a problem I have.

I have DVS running on a Rpi, in MMDVM_Bridge.ini I have the following settings
--------------------------
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=######
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0
That works fine with the scripts I have for switching systems, BM, TGIF, DMR+ etc.
I have another installation of DVS on a netbook, if I use the same settings the log files report that it has signed into the master with no problems, but my transmissions don't go anywhere, eg when on BM I watch the last heard and my transmissions never appear. However if I change the address line to a BM master with my password, all works fine.
So why does one work and not the other?
As always grateful there are folk out there smarter than me.

--
Derek

G4WXN