Re: Confused hblink and MMDVM bridge.

Steve N4IRS

Derek,
Are you saying that if you have hblink.dvswitch.org as your DMR Master on your netbook, it does not execute mode changes or tunes? If so, please post the MB.ini from the netbook.

On 12/16/2020 10:49 AM, G4WXN@... wrote:
Steve thanks for the reply.

What is strange is that I have a RPi with

Address=hblink.dvswitch.org in MMMDVM Bridge
And that works fine with my mode change and tune scripts.

However if I use the same settings on on my netbook running DVSwitch it appears to work, no errors that I can see in the logs, and yet it simply doesn't work.

Perhaps then more the question is why DOES it work on the RPi?

--
Derek

G4WXN