Re: Adding P25 to existing YSF and DMR bridge

Steve N4IRS

Gary,
That is not what I suggested yo do. This is.

With only one of your bridges running, run
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh getUDPPortsForProcess ALL

The stop that bridge and start the other bridge
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh getUDPPortsForProcess ALL

compare the 2 outputs.

On 12/18/2020 2:57 PM, Gary, KE8O wrote:
Steve,

I ran dvswitch.sh getUDPPortsForProcess ALL with all instances of MB and AB stopped. With all instances stopped the only ports showing in use where those associated with P25Gateway 6074, 42010, 42020. The other ports not displayed used are 41000 - P25 reflector, and 42002 - YSF reflector. I did not find any conflicts. I attached the output for review.