Re: HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I don’t see it going beyond the ACL logic from the bridging apps: An  (allow | deny) a list of subscriber IDs (list meaning multiple entries, including ranges) and the same for destination TGIDs… with the allow/drop action on ingress.

Those are basic sanity and security filters… really beyond that and we’re starting to talk more about selective call routing… which belongs elsewhere.

0x49 DE N0MJS

On Jan 24, 2018, at 5:00 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

I agree with Cort, Getting to far afield of the basic premise of hblink would be a problem. In my opinion that type of traffic control would best be included in the bridge. That might make it a little more complex for HB_Bridge if a user wanted to control traffic through HB_Link and on to a Partner. As long as a simple pass everything config would just be hblink and HB_Bridge, I'm good.

Steve, N4IRS

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206