Re: HBLink Testing

Nicola IT9FXF <onetechct@...>

Hi, I wanted to ask you if you can use confbridge connected to 2 hblink masters on the same computer. I made a small local network of testing and I would like to enable a TG for all connected repeaters and one in local to not commit all. Can you give me some advice? If there were any whitelist on the hblink master it would be very convenient to filter only the ones you need. At the moment I have 4 X MMDVM repeaters but we would like to connect others.Unfortunately from mmdvm we can do a whitelist only on the RF side and not on the network. I thank you in advance