sticky Re: Where the heck is hUC?

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

I figured that was the case. While the walled garden that is Apple is nice in some respects, in others it really can be a pain the butt. But still, the fact that safari works is amazing, so using that is not an issue.

Thanks for checking. I still am very much looking forward to when this is released. It’s such a cool evolution of DVS.

On Dec 23, 2020, at 06:11, Mike Zingman - N4IRR <mike.zingman@...> wrote:

Jeff,

Apple (being the control freaks that they are) specifically cripple any other browser than Safari. I have tested on Chrome and have found that the web audio implementation is broken (on purpose). Safari on iOS does actually work very well for the html client, but I suspect Firefox will be the same as Chrome.

Gotta love Apple.

Mike