Re: Adding P25 to existing YSF and DMR bridge

Gary, KE8O

Steve,

Using a different DMRID for one of the MB instances solved the issue. P25/YSF/DMR are all bridged together now. Thank you very much for your time!!

I have a clean up questions. For my additional instances of MB and AB I copied the entire content of the original MB and AB folders and execute the programs from those folders. Is that necessary or can I execute from the original location and point to the ini files in the new folder name?

Example:
ExecStart=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge2/MMDVM_Bridge.ini