Re: Adding P25 to existing YSF and DMR bridge

Steve N4IRS

Gary,
Good to hear all is working. You can point to the .ini files in your systemd unit files. Since you are running 2 instances of MB, you will need to have 2 different DVSwitch.ini files, one for P25 and one for YSF. MMDVM_Bridge will use the environment variable "DVSWITCH" You can set this in your systemd unit file:

[Unit]
Description=MMDVM_Bridge Service
# Description=Place this file in /lib/systemd/system
# Description=N4IRS 10/16/2020

After=netcheck.service
Requires=netcheck.service

[Service]
Type=simple
Restart=always
RestartSec=3
Restart=on-abort
StandardOutput=null
WorkingDirectory=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge
Environment=DVSWITCH=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch_P25.ini # <-------- LOOK here
ExecStartPre = /bin/sh -c 'echo "Starting MMDVM_Bridge_P25: [`date +%%T.%%3N`]" >> /var/log/netcheck' # <---- look here mot needed but nice.
ExecStart=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge_P25.ini
ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP $MAINPID
KillMode=process

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

On 12/24/20 5:45 AM, Gary, KE8O wrote:
Steve,

Using a different DMRID for one of the MB instances solved the issue. P25/YSF/DMR are all bridged together now. Thank you very much for your time!!

I have a clean up questions. For my additional instances of MB and AB I copied the entire content of the original MB and AB folders and execute the programs from those folders. Is that necessary or can I execute from the original location and point to the ini files in the new folder name?

Example:
ExecStart=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge /opt/MMDVM_Bridge2/MMDVM_Bridge.ini