Dvswitch crashes with weak 4G signal.

Pd1loi

Hello gentlemen of DVswitch.
I have already experienced a few times that when I have too little 4G (Mobile data) signal, DV switch crashes. The PTT key turns red, and then transmits continuously. I have also had 2x that I walk in the countryside and then I suddenly get the message unregistered and then I can turn the dVswitch off and on again, but nothing changes. But what I then hear from other amateurs is that the Rasberry Pi will transmit and will not return to normal mode. I just have to turn off the power and restart. I am using a Rasberry 3b with 32gb sd card. and an Inrico T320 with Android 7.0, it also has a 32GB SD card. And everything is up to date. So much for my findings about DVswitch.
73 PD1LOI