Re: WA3XYZ PL 88.5 Announcement #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Patrick Perdue

Make sure the lines starting with idrecording and idtalkover are either commented out or don't exist in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf under the stanza for the node where your DMR bridge lives. You may also want to make sure duplex=0 and telemdefault=0, unless you have a special case, as I do.

On 12/27/2020 2:23 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

Check your radio programming for the channel

On 12/27/2020 2:17 PM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I finally got the DVswitch up and running.  The Analog to dmr link is working fine.

The only issue I have, is every 10 minutes, this ID is played ONLY on the DMR TG (Not the analog side)
Anyone know where this ID is living?  I ; out all the ID's in analog_bridge.ini

Video of the ID Going Off