Re: MMDVM_Bridge [INFO] for brandmeister #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

You should be able to edit "Priority Message" and "Description". Make sure you hit the save changes

On 12/27/20 5:15 PM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
My MMDVM_Bridge.ini has the following

[Info]
RXFrequency=444775000
TXFrequency=449775000
Power=200
Latitude=40.789737
Longitude=-76.121412
Height=550
Location=Barnesville, PA
Description=W3TWA MMDVM_Bridge
URL=http://qrz.com/db/w3twa

I asked Brandmeister support how do I get "Priority Message" and "Description" to populate? (I'm unable to edit those fields).

They replied...
The information in all those greyed out fields is taken from the hotspot to BM.  You need to edit that in the hotspot software and it will be updated on BM then.

What additional settings need to be in the [INFO] section?  Description, height, Power are already in there but don't seem to pass the information.