One Way Traffic ASL to YSF

Jay

I have a Private Node (set up exactly as the Example Node) for a YSF Reflector ASL<->AB<->MB<->YSF.   AB and MB exist in a Cloud Server.   I can transmit through my ASL Node to the YSF Reflector with out problem,  AB and MB show expected results.   When I key up on the YSF Reflector, I see traffic through MB and AB but nothing shows on my Allstar node (running CLI client)

Ports are triple checked, Ports opened, ASL Node place in DMZ.  There is no change.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot it further.

Any help or suggestions?

jb   N4NQY