Re: One Way Traffic ASL to YSF

Steve N4IRS

Jay,
It "sounds" like the USRP traffic from AB is not getting to AllStar. Here is the default USRP settings:

[USRP]
address = 127.0.0.1                     ; IP address of USRP partner (Allstar/Asterisk or another Analog_Bridge)
txPort = 32001                          ; Transmit USRP frames on this port
rxPort = 34001                          ; Listen for USRP frames on this port
usrpAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                 ; Digital -> Analog (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_USE_AGC)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain factor when usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)
usrpAGC = -20,10,100                    ; Set the agc threshold (db), slope (db) and decay (ms)
tlvAudio = AUDIO_UNITY                  ; Analog -> Digital (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor when tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN (0.0 to 5.0) (1.0 = AUDIO_UNITY)

Here is the suggested setting in the rpt.conf:

rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001  ; Use the USRP channel driver. Must be enabled in modules.conf
                    ; 127.0.0.1 = IP of the target application
                    ; 34001 = UDP port the target application is listening on
                    ; 32001 = UDP port ASL is listening on

As you can see AB is sending USRP data on UDP port 32001 and AllStar is listening on UDP port 32001.
To verify AllStar is listening on 32001, as root:
netstat -unap | grep asterisk

Steve N4IRS  

On 12/31/20 1:45 PM, Jay wrote:
I have a Private Node (set up exactly as the Example Node) for a YSF Reflector ASL<->AB<->MB<->YSF.   AB and MB exist in a Cloud Server.   I can transmit through my ASL Node to the YSF Reflector with out problem,  AB and MB show expected results.   When I key up on the YSF Reflector, I see traffic through MB and AB but nothing shows on my Allstar node (running CLI client)

Ports are triple checked, Ports opened, ASL Node place in DMZ.  There is no change.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot it further.

Any help or suggestions?
--

--

jb   N4NQY

Join main@DVSwitch.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.