DV Switch Server

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]

I want to add DVSwitch Server to my system.

Currently I have ASL along with Analog Bridge and MMDVM Bridge in one Raspberry Pi. Can I add DV Switch Server in here as well? Once installed would DVSwitch Server handle the ASL<>DMR that is currently being handled now along with using the Android app and other products that are coming? Would I get the DVSwitch-System-Builder from GitHub to accomplish this?

I also noticed the complete image for DVSwitch as well, but want to know if by using DVSwitch-System-Builder it would work on my existing Raspberry Pi.

Thank You and Have a good New Year!

Steve

K4KSA