Re: One Way Traffic ASL to YSF

Steve N4IRS

There are not too many people running remote separated AllStar / DVSwitch. Most port issues are within a bridge. It's always RX to TX, TX to RX
Glad to hear you got it working. I'm good on sleep, pretty much 11 PM to 5 AM 7 days a week.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/1/21 8:40 AM, Jay wrote:
Duh, light goes on.  They each have to point to the other.  So ASL Node address points to the remote DVSwitch and the DVSwitch's USRP address points to ASL.

I kept trying to do one or the other,  thinking if ASL was sending to the DVSwitch Address/Port, then it was also fetching from the same Address (DVSwitch), therefore only one of the two servers really needed to know the actual address of the other.  Changed both and it works.

As I read the forum posts, I am really thinking that there are others who are stuck on the same problem.

Thank you very much.  I have been struggling with this for a couple weeks, ever since I moved to an off-site server for the DVSwitch application.

73 and get some sleep.....
--

jb   N4NQY