Re: DVMEGA

Steve N4IRS

Scott,
Yes, you can install DVSwitch Server with the DVstick30 on the Raspberry Pi 4 by following the DVSwitch Installation and User Guide v1.61 document.
Adding AllStar becomes a problem on that system. ASL 1.01 does not run on a Raspberry Pi 4. I can tell you that AllStar for the Raspberry Pi 4 is being worked on.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/1/21 8:57 AM, N4UPC - Scott via groups.io wrote:
If I follow the "DVSwitch Installation and User Guide v1.61.pdf" and put DVSwitch on a RasPi 4 (4GB) can I use the DVstick30 on the RasPi?  Also, what's the best way to also get AllStar on the RasPi?  Thanks!