Re: Interface Icom D-Star repeater to DVSwitch?

Ken KE2N

With Pi Star, you can specify repeater type 1 in the gateway configure and it will talk to an ID RP2C repeater controller and any attached ICOM DSTAR repeater(s).   I run that here on 2 meters.

So if DVS has the same gateway software as Pi Star (?) it might work. So the question is: Does the DVS DSTAR Gateway support repeater type 1 (meaning the RP2C interface)?

This is of interest to me since (maybe) I could replace my Pi Star gateway with DVS and its DSTAR Gateway and then have bridging options in the same box.

Ken