Re: Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

Veijo Arponen OH4VA

Hello,

Communication with BM servers works despite of the error I have reported on this issue. I was just testing HB Conference Bridge and I got it work. Time has passed but I may have the configuration somewhere on my test computer. I'll check and send it as a reference if you don't get your system working. In my system was connected two SharkRF openSPOTs and there were three separate client connections to BrandMeister servers in Finland, Sweden and Hungary.

Please reply to this message or directly to me if you are willing to have my config files as reference.

73 de Veijo OH3NFC