Re: Free DMR with DVS

Steve N4IRS

On 1/2/21 2:37 PM, Sean Burton wrote:
On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 01:36 PM, <G4WXN@...> wrote:

I have been trying to configure my system to access the Free DMR network.

I have tried using the information from this page
http://www.freedmr.uk/index.php/pi-star-settings-for-hotspots/
Does not work, I have even tried using the ip address rather than the server address same problem, just hit a wall.

Has anyone else tried this? and succeeded?

--
Derek

G4WXN

 On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 01:36 PM, <G4WXN@...> wrote:

I have been trying to configure my system to access the Free DMR network.

I have tried using the information from this page
http://www.freedmr.uk/index.php/pi-star-settings-for-hotspots/
Does not work, I have even tried using the ip address rather than the server address same problem, just hit a wall.

Has anyone else tried this? and succeeded?

--
Derek

G4WXN

 There has been some maintenance carried out on the FreeDMR system and this has caused some log in issues. It's a new network so this will happen until they finally get it stabilised.