dv switch losing connection with my allstar node

Jed Barton

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. So a bit of a mystery. I have dvswitch
setup on my device to connect to my allstar node. It works,, no
sweat. I can connect to the node, make outbound connections and
everything. However, if I let it sit for a while, probably 4 or 5
minutes, it will just disconnect from the node for no reason. I don't
see any errors on the screen. All i have to do is click connect, and
we're back in business. Anyone know why this might be happening? Is
there any sort of timer that I don't know about?

Cheers,

Jed