Re: Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

Steve N4IRS

I have never been told by Artem or Rudy not to use HB to connect to BM. Thry sre well aware that quite a few people are using HB to connect an number of devices and protocols to BM.

Stevew N4IRS

On 02/04/2018 02:18 PM, Peter M0NWI wrote:
I was thinking the same Cort, do the Zingmen know any different?

Sent from Outlook
From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>
Sent: 04 February 2018 14:31:12
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

The reason you don’t see me getting too involved in connecting to Brandmeister is that, when I first released HBLink, Brandmeister had prohibited the use of HBlink to connect to their servers/network. I know many folks do it. And I have never heard anything more from Brandmeister on it. But please be aware, the last thing I did hear was that this was not allowed.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501