Re: Tuning

Steve N4IRS

Scott,
So first we need to understand which vocoder you are using. Please post the startup output of Analog_Bridge.
The logs are in /var/log/dvswitch. If possible, I would prefer you capture the console output:
As root:
stop Analog_Bridge service
start Analog_Bridge in the foreground and capture the output.
also, please post the result of ps ax

Thanks, Steve

On 1/4/2021 8:06 AM, N4UPC - Scott via groups.io wrote:
Sorry. I was speaking of DMR only. I’ve been getting a lot of very digitized voices.

73,
Scott
N4UPC

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 05:13, Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
In what way?  That is a pretty open question.  Between modes? Between the switch and your cell phone?  We need a little bit more info.

On Jan 3, 2021, at 11:15 PM, N4UPC - Scott via groups.io <n4upc@...> wrote:

Is it possible to ‘tune’ DVSwitch for better voice quality?