Re: Tuning

Skyler Fennell

Don’t  digital modes in general sound digitized? That’s kinda the definition of low bitrate vocoders— just good enuf to understand what they are saying.

Now If everyone sounds particularly bad in comparison to say your local DMR repeater, there are frequency adjustments you can do on your hotspot if you think you are getting bit errors.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 6:06 AM N4UPC - Scott via groups.io <n4upc=pm.me@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry. I was speaking of DMR only. I’ve been getting a lot of very digitized voices.

73,
Scott
N4UPC

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 05:13, Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...> wrote:
In what way?  That is a pretty open question.  Between modes? Between the switch and your cell phone?  We need a little bit more info.

On Jan 3, 2021, at 11:15 PM, N4UPC - Scott via groups.io <n4upc=pm.me@groups.io> wrote:

Is it possible to ‘tune’ DVSwitch for better voice quality?