Re: Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

Steven Blackford

I find that odd as well, since I know I’ve had multiple conversations about using HBlink with the Brandmeister Network and have setup multiple connections to it for various bridges.  Mark, Corey, Steve, Rudy, etc have been nothing but supportive & helpful.  In fact, they’ve been very encouraging as well.  Some people might be against all the different aspects of linking things together, but I’d say the BM Team has been great!  So I appreciate the things everyone involved has done!  73 de Steve, K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

From: Steve N4IRS
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 2:39 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

I have never had them tell me to not use HB. I don't see a reason to ask again. Nor do I think we need to discourage people from using it.

On 02/04/2018 02:34 PM, Cort N0MJS wrote:

Steve, might you ask them about it, or should we just leave it alone? My stance has been to just sorta leave it alone and not *encourage* people doing it.

On Feb 4, 2018, at 1:33 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

I have never been told by Artem or Rudy not to use HB to connect to BM. Thry sre well aware that quite a few people are using HB to connect an number of devices and protocols to BM.

Stevew N4IRS

On 02/04/2018 02:18 PM, Peter M0NWI wrote:

I was thinking the same Cort, do the Zingmen know any different?

Sent from Outlook