Re: Location of the P25Gateway

Jay

Tha worked, but I seem to now have no traffic through my P25 Gateway.  Ports are set per example.  Data flows through Analog_Bridge to MMDVM_Bridge but no activity shows in P25Gateway and the Gateway never shows up in the Reflector as connecting to the Reflector Port.  Gateway shows "linked at Startup to Reflector xxxxx" but disconnects shorty thereafter with a "no response from xxxxx, unlinking message.  I have read everything in the Group.io forums about P25Gateway and Reflector, but it is not well documented, but maybe the thought is that it doesn't have to be??

Anyone have this issue and can point me to possible cause.
--

jb   N4NQY